The Renewable Energy Community of the Interreg MED programme invites you to participate to the fourth webinar of the first events cycle entitled "Discovering the ETU Toolbox".
The Renewable Energy Community of the Interreg MED programme invites you to participate in the fourth webinar of the "Discovering the ETU Toolbox" series. This webinar will present our tool for forest management and biomass energy production in protected areas, implemented by the FORBIOENERGY project. The main stakeholders are local and regional authorities, as well as local action groups, managers of protected areas, businesses, and EU project partners from Mediterranean countries.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 25th November 2020 from 10:00-11:15 AM and will be attended by:
- Ing. Marianna Franchino - Enviroment Park
- Massimo Da Vià - Chairman Forestry Engineer, Environment Park
- Dr. Despoina Karniadaki, Enviland S.r.l. - Representative of the FORBIOENERGY project
- Ing. Antonino Maltese - Department of Engineering of the University of Palermo
- Dr. Rebeca Aleix - Association of Forest Municipalities of the Comunitat Valenciana (AMUFOR)
- Dr. Sebastiano Sferlazza - Department SAAF, University of Palermo